The Crane House - Historical Marker
Port Jervis, New York and Related Area Photographs
"THE CRANE HOUSE - The home of Judge William Crane
from 1890-1901. His brother Stephen visited from 1891 - 1896
creating some of his finest works." Text from historical marker
dedicated on April 30, 1984.
Click this link to open a map showing Port Jervis area points of interest and their locations including that pictured above.