Erie Depot
Port Jervis, New York and Related Area Photographs

"THE ERIE DEPOT - Built in 1892, enlarged in 1912, this building served as the Delaware Division's largest station until its closing in the mid 1970's." Text from historical marker dedicated July 4, 1988

Click this link to open a map showing Port Jervis area points of interest and their locations including that pictured above.

 

 

 

 

 

Homepage

Copyright 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004,2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
 PortJervisNY.com
All rights reserved.